Medical Development Activities
With over 30 years of experience demonstrated in both Commercial and Residential development, Mr. Anagnost and Anagnost Investments, Inc. proves to be valuable and necessary component to any development team.
There are many reasons for selecting this particular firm to act as the owner’s representative, but of most importance was the strong recommendations received from Elliot Health Systems who has hired Mr. Anagnost to manage their expansion projects in Hooksett, Londonderry, Bedford, and Manchester over the past 6 years.
In further detail with their respective status, These Healthcare projects include:
Elliot Hospital Main Campus, Manchester NH
- Construction of MRI Facility, Completed 2004
- Complete Renovation of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Completed 2005
- Construction of Staff Childcare Center (on-campus), Completed 2005
- Complete Renovation of Maternity Ward, Completed 2005
Londonderry, New Hampshire – Elliot Health System
- 44265 square feet with Urgent Care Center, Lab, Imaging, Radiology, and Physician Offices ~ Completed April, 2007
- 29012 square feet leased to Dana Farber Cancer Center ~ Completed October, 2008
- 15000 square feet to be comprised of Linear Accelerator, Completed January, 2011
- 30,000 square feet to be comprised of Physicians Offices ~ Fully Approved, construction to begin Summer 2011
- 30,000 square feet to be comprised of Physicians Offices ~ Fully Approved, construction to begin Summer 2012
Manchester, New Hampshire – Elliot Health System
River’s Edge Manchester
- A Four Story Ambulatory Care Center consisting of 236,438 Square Feet under construction with site approvals for expansion space of an additional 120,475 Square Feet. This building is being built with an adjacent parking garage with 966 Parking spaces and occupied by the Elliot Hospital. Completed March, 2011. This project is situated on a Brownfields designated Site.
- (To be built concurrently with Phase 1) – A Four Story Medical Office Building comprised of 126,000 Square Feet. A Parking Garage will be built to support the Office Building containing 566 Parking Spaces.
- A Residential Development to be designed will buffer the Office Park from the abutting residential neighborhood. We are currently in the review process to determine the highest and best use of the site as it relates to the residential portion.
- A Retail Development to be determined containing 13,000 Square Feet to compliment the site. At this time, Mr. Anagnost and Elliot Hospital is negotiating with several pharmacies/retail tenants interested in being at this location.
River’s Edge Manchester II
- An extension to River’s Edge I, this project is planned to encompass 300,000 square feet in 3 Buildings of Medical Office.
Hooksett, New Hampshire – Elliot Health System
- 56,000 Square Foot Medical Office Building ~ Completed May, 2009
Bedford, New Hampshire – Elliot Health System
- 55,000 Square Foot Medical Office Building ~ All Approvals are in place, to begin construction 2011.
Mr. Anagnost also has extensive experience in both State and Federal Programs and their respective requirements. The breadth of his experience includes but is not limited to:
Historical Tax Credits
Low Income Housing Tax Credits
New Market Tax Credits
Davis-Bacon Wage Requirements
HUD Section 108
Neighborhood Recovery Funds
Lead Abatement Funds
Façade Restoration Funds